We know how frustrating this situation can be. To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your refund, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Proof of purchase can be emailed to us firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter your promo code during checkout to apply the offer to your order. Promo codes apply to most of our products but may have some restrictions; these may be based on time frame, type of product, or brand. As of now, we can only apply one code to your order.
Items are monitored every step of the way. To quickly see an estimated delivery date, navigate to Track Orders. Each item (plus all the information you might need to know about it) will have its current status and estimated arrival date.
Missing items are often found within 2 days of expected delivery. If your order status is showing as delivered but you haven’t received your package yet, follow these steps: If you got a delivery notification but still cannot find your order, there are a few steps you can take within 2 days after your item shows as delivered:
1) Confirm your shipping address. Current shipping addresses are listed under “Deliver To:” on theMy Account page.
2) Check your mailbox or anywhere else you receive mail. Carriers deliver differently, especially if the package is small enough to fit inside your mailbox.
3) Check outside or around other entrances of your home. To protect the package from weather or theft, the driver might’ve left it in another safe place. This could be the front porch, bushes, garage area, side door, back porch, or under a grill.
4) Check with others at your address or with neighbors. They might have accepted the package for you or might be temporarily holding it to protect it from weather or theft.
5) Check for a notice of attempted delivery. This notice will have more information and the next steps you should take to receive your package.
6) Give it a little more time. Some carriers will scan items as delivered prior to arrival. We suggest waiting 2 days to account for this. Thank you for your patience!
If it has already been 2 days and your package is still missing, you can:
Contact the Carrier
Use your tracking number to start a claim with the carrier (FedEx, UPS, etc.).
3) Look to see if there is a number detailing “Packages in Shipment”
If your order does have multiple packages in the shipment, each separate package has its own tracking number on the “Track Your Package” page. Be sure to check the status of each package individually as they might arrive separately.
If your order does not have multiple packages or if you have received all packages, but you are still missing an item or part, we are happy to help! Email for further assistance.
For these items, we partner with carriers who specialize in transportation and final delivery to ensure the product arrives safely and soundly. Your order is handled with the utmost care from the moment it leaves the warehouse to the time it has been successfully delivered at your home.shipped by truck. Therefore, delivery can take one to three weeks. Here’s a list of steps regarding this kind of shipment.
1) You choose a delivery option for your item at checkout. Available delivery methods vary by item; all options will be displayed in cart.
2) Your order gets picked up from the warehouse. We'll send you a shipping confirmation email to let you know your order is on its way.
3) Your order is shipped to a local delivery agent. A carrier transports your order to a delivery professional in your area.
4) You schedule a delivery appointment. When the local delivery agent has your order, they will contact you to schedule a delivery date and set a time window.
5) Enjoy your new item! Check the conditions and packaging of your order. If you have any concerns, describe the issue on the delivery receipt provided by the driver. As always, feel free to contact us for any additional help!